Under the guidance and supervision of the Executive Chef, you are responsible in assisting the Pastry Chef in driving the daily pastry kitchen operations ensuring a consistent implementation of company standards to maximize profits, enforce quality standards, maintain high staff performance and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Excellent knowledge in handling all day pastry kitchen operations
- Ensures smooth operation in the Kitchen, proper product control & quantity of produced items
- Provides supervision, coaching and training to all Pastry kitchen colleagues based on the company culture & standards/ requirements & guest engagement
- Strong Knowledge on Pastry kitchen P&L Report, Budget Report, and Cost Control.
- Knowledgeable on Recipe Writing, Ordering of Food & Store Room Requisitions
- Ensure the highest level of food safety by strictly enforcing Shangri-La’s Food Safety Management System / HACCP guidelines
- Handles guest feedback with regards to quality, variety of food and team’s performance & takes corrective actions based on their feed back
- Maintains good relations with internal & external customers